Make Money as a Freelance Writer




Freelance writing is one of the most rewarding careers I can think of. I get to set my own hours, choose my clients, and work from anywhere in the world. As a person who regularly grabs a backpack and wanders the world for months at a time, it’s hard to imagine doing anything else.

Just as I found starting a freelance writing career to be one of the best and most rewarding decisions I’ve ever made, there are thousands of other writers out there who feel the same. For every person making money as freelance writer though, there are a thousand wannabes who fell along the way and never got back up.

It’s easy to see why so many people fail at becoming paid writers. It takes countless hours of dedication to improve your writing skills and, in the beginning; the majority of these will be unpaid.

Read the full Article